Live Remote Math, Writing, and Study Skills Assistance
Connect with SCC tutors via Zoom (online video conferencing).
If it is your first time using Zoom, you might be prompted to download the application. Once the download is complete, click the link again, and you will be taken to a virtual tutoring room where you will be connected with a tutor. Both you and the tutor will be able to share pages from your respective computers as well as speak with each other. More information is available in the Instructions for Zoom access at SCC document.
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Writing and study skills hours
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
For written feedback on essays or writing assignments, students use the SCC Student Essay Submission Form and an SCC tutor will respond to your submission within 24 hours.