If you are a current high school senior about to graduate or have previously obtained a high school diploma or GED please see the admissions requirement below. When you apply to SCC, the Admissions Office is there to guide you through the entire process.
South Central College encourages completion of the application process early to assure the best course availability.
|Fall Admission Deadline|
|August 21, 2015|
Students are able to register for courses after the deadline as a visiting student. Financial Aid limitations apply to students registering as a visiting student.
- Submit to SCC a completed application by using our Online Application or print out an Application Form and send in the completed form to the college. Both methods require payment of a one-time $20 non-refundable fee for your application to be processed.
- Submit an official high school transcript or official GED transcript. Transcripts must be official and should be sent directly to SCC.
- After being accepted to South Central College, complete the On-Line orientation and sign up to attend you on-campus STAR registration session. If you have questions about your admissions status and if you are accepted at South Central College, please contact our Admissions team.
- Schedule and complete the Accuplacer assessment.
- Submit an official college transcript if you have taken PSEO or Concurrent Enrollment courses.
Students are admitted into a program/major when all the above requirements have been completed and there is space available in the program/major.