Choices. Value. Opportunities!
South Central College provides you with a wide array of choices that lead to personal and career success (in 2 years or less):
- 50 Technical Career and Professional programs with industry-savvy instructors using the latest technology
- Liberal Arts and Sciences programs that enable you to earn your two-year associates degree at South Central College and transfer those credits to a four-year university
- Courses that are available at our Faribault and North Mankato campuses, as well as online
South Central College gives you more for value for your dollar:
- Exceptional education with smaller class sizes with individualized attention
- Tuition and fees averaging just $2,689 per semester (based on 15 credits per semester) (tuition and fees page)
- More than $350,000 in scholarships awarded annually by our Foundations (southcentral.edu/scholarships)
- Many financial aid options including grants, loans and workstudy (fafsa.ed.gov SCC Code: 005537)
The Most Affordable Option - Average Annual Tuition and Fees for Full-Time Students (before scholarships and grants).
South Central College provides opportunities that will benefit you now and in the future:
- Relationships with businesses throughout the region that result in providing opportunities for student internships, apprenticeships and permanent employment
- High job placement rates in some of today’s hottest fields
- Partnerships with educational institutions within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system and beyond providing a smooth transition to the next stage of your education
If you're looking for refreshers, certifications, or licensure education South Central's Center for Business and Industry offers a broad range of workforce education. You can learn more at http://cbi.southcentral.edu