- Complete Your Graduation Application
- Order Your Cap and Gown at http://scc.gradclass.com
- Complete the Graduation Follow-Up Survey
Graduation Events and Activities:
Job Fairs and Grad Fest:
- Faribault campus - April 2 (any time between 10:00 am & 1:00 pm. Watch for signs.)
- Mankato campus - April 3 (any time between 10:00 am & 1:00 pm. Watch for signs.)
At Grad Fest, we will help you with the following:
- Order Cap and Gown
- Final Graduation Check: Students can verify all requirements have been met to receive a degree.
- Financial Aid: A representative will be available to inform you of financial aid exit counseling and the repayment of student loans.
- Graduate Survey: The purpose of this survey is to help ensure that students are finding jobs in their field.
- Job Placement: Sign up at southcentral.edu/jobbank to search for jobs. Additional resume’ and interview skills information will be available to help students find a job after graduation.
President’s Recognition Receptions
A celebration and recognition of SCC graduates and graduating Veterans. Caps, gowns, tassels and medallions will be distributed at this time. Commencement ceremony instructions will be provided. This is a graduates only event and all graduates are expected to attend.
Register for President's Graduate Recognition Events:
- Faribault Campus Breakfast & Recognition: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 in Event Center 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/presidents-graduate-recognition-breakfast-faribault-graduates-tickets-57739800297
- North Mankato Campus Lunch & Recognition: Thursday, May 9, 2019 in Heritage Hall 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/presidents-graduate-recognition-luncheon-n-mankato-tickets-57744186416
2019 South Central College Graduation Commencement Ceremony
Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:00 p.m., Doors open at 3:00 p.m.
Location: Minnesota State University - Mankato, Bresnan Arena in the Taylor Center on the Minnesota State University, Mankato campus.
- Graduate Line-up: 3:00 – 3:45 pm – Highland Center, Minnesota State University, Mankato. Bresnan Arena in the Taylor Center at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Arena doors will open at 3:00 p.m.
- Graduation Commencement: 4:00 pm – Bresnan Arena. Graduation is open to the public. No tickets are required and no limit to the number of guests each graduate may have.
- Post-Commencement Gathering: Gather with friends and family to enjoy light refreshments outside Bresnan Arena after the ceremony.
Video and Photos from Previous Graduation Ceremonies
2017 Graduation Ceremony Video (originally recorded Thursday, May, 11, 2017)
2017 Graduation Photographs (view, download, or order prints)
2016 Graduation Ceremony Video (originally recorded Thursday, May, 12, 2016)
2016 Graduation Photographs (view, download, or order prints)
2015 Graduation Ceremony Video - (originally recorded Thursday, May, 14, 2015)
2015 Graduation Photographs (view, download, or order prints)
2014 Graduation Photographs (view, download, or order prints)