Virtual Commencement Ceremony - Thursday, June 25
Graduates – it’s time to celebrate you! While we cannot have our traditional in-person commencement, we are still planning on celebrating your tremendous accomplishment with a Virtual Commencement Ceremony on Thursday, June 25 at 5 p.m. This online event’s format will have all the elements of a traditional ceremony that all of your family and friends can watch, wherever they may be.To participate, all you need to do is provide a photo of yourself by June 11, which will be featured in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony.
Virtual Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- Submit yourGraduation Application.pdf.
- If you ordered a cap and gown, it will be mailed to you to the week of June 1, 2020. Please do not come to campus pick it up.
- Upload a photo of yourself at www.southcentral.edu/gradphoto2020 before June 11. For the photo, you may wear your cap and gown or any other attire you choose. This photo will be featured as part of the VIrutal Commencement Ceremony.
- Tune into the commencement ceremony Thursday, June 25 at 5:00 pm. More details will be provided here soon.
- Following the event, a special package will be sent to graduates containing their degree/diploma/certificate and diploma cover, printed graduation program, and graduation gift.
Graduation Follow-Up Survey
Please complete the Survey as soon as possible.
Sign up at www.southcentral.edu/jobbank to search for jobs.
Resume Writing and Interview Skills