Make a donation by check and send to address below OR donate Online
1. Cash Gifts
Undesignated donations, Designated donations and Endowments are three ways to make cash gifts to the SCC Foundation.
- Undesignated donations: provide funds for student scholarships, projects and activities as well as future efforts.
- Designated donations: provide funds for a named scholarship or to help build one of the Foundation’s existing funds or endowments.
- Endowments: provide scholarships in perpetuity through an endowment established in your name or another name you select and a gift of $10,000.00 over three years.
2. Gifts of Stock & Securities - A gift of this kind can result in a small out-of- pocket expense and a federal income tax deduction for the donor.
3. Gifts of Property - Residences, farms, in-kind goods and services or equipment related to the mission of the college, when donated to the SCC Foundation, can benefit both parties.
4. Planned & Deferred Gifts - One of the simplest ways to provide a gift to the SCC Foundation is through a bequest in a will or living trust. A financial planner can assist you with information about substantial tax savings gained by leaving a legacy to the SCC Foundation.
For Additional Information:
South Central College Faribault Campus Foundation
1225 SW 3rd St., Faribault, MN 55021