Students must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen, i.e. Permanent Resident, refugee, or Asylee, etc.  in order to be eligible for Federal financial aid.  If you do not meet these criteria, you may still be eligible to apply for Minnesota Sate Financial Aid Programs if you meet particular eligibility criteria under the Minnesota Dream Act.  Click here to find out more about the Minnesota Dream Act, the application process, and other financial resources for undocumented students.

Faribault Campus

1225 Third Street SW
Faribault, MN 55021
Local: 507-332-5800
Toll Free: 800-422-0391

Directions | Campus Map

N. Mankato Campus

1920 Lee Boulevard
North Mankato, MN 56003
Local: 507-389-7200
Toll Free: 800-722-9359

Directions | Campus Map

Minnesota State

South Central College,
a member of Minnesota State