Out of concern for the public regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Advising & Registration team is developing an alternate method for these sessions. Please check this page often as sign up dates will be posted here when available.
Are you a new student admitted to South Central College or are you a returning student who has not been enrolled for 3yrs or more? Have you taken the Accuplacer? If you answered yes to these questions then it is time to register for an Advising & Registration session! This session is required and you will be unable to register until you attend.
Once you have been admitted to South Central College and have completed the Accuplacer (if required), you may attend an Advising & Registration session. Newly admitted students and returning students that have been out for more than 6 semesters are required to attend prior to registering for courses.
If you have not yet taken the Accuplacer or need to determine if you are required to take the Accuplacer, visit our Accuplacer page.
During this session you will:
- meet with SCC staff for advising
- register for your courses
- learn about becoming a member of the SCC community
- ask questions
Before you attend Advising & Registration, you must:
- Be fully admitted to South Central College
- Have taken the Accuplacer (if needed); Click here for more information on the Accuplacer
- Have completed Online Orientation in D2L; Click here for more information on Online Orientation