- Pick Level of Review (Exempt – Expedited – Full Board ).
- Check Consent Checklist
- Fill Application Form.
- The Principal researcher will determine if the proposed research involves human subjects and verify the level of review.
- Submit appropriate application materials to the Department of Research & Institutional Effectiveness.
- IRB will review application materials and Approve Research Proposal, or Request Additional Information, or Reject Research Proposal.
- Timeline for Review based on the level of Review:
- Exempt Review : 2 weeks from Application Submission.
- Expedited Review: 4 weeks from Application Submission.
- Full Board Review: 6 weeks from Application Submission.