Ag Day on Campus
Prospective students have an opportunity to visit the Agribusiness Department on 6 special days during the school year. These days are called “Ag Day on Campus.” For additional information call the SCC Admissions Office at (507) 389-7220 or Shelly Kitzberger at (507) 389-7497.
College Open House: October 15 and 16, 2015 from 10 am - 2 pm
Ag Days on Campus: November 19, January 21, February 18, March 17
FFA Events at South Central College
During the course of the school year the Agribusiness Department hosts several Region 7 FFA activities. Visit the State FFA Web Site for more information.
November 13, 2015
- FFA Region 7 Fall Leadership Rally, Dairy Foods CDE, Poultry CDE, Soils CDE.
February 12, 2016
- Region 7 Officer, Proficiency and State Degree Interviews
- Region 7 Public Speaking CDE, Job Interview CDE, Extempt Speaking CDE, Farm Bureau Discussion Meet
March 3, 2016
- Invitational Ag Mechanics and Crops CDE
March 4, 2016
- Region 7 FFA Leadership Meeting, Ag Mechanics CDE, Crops CDE, Creed Speaking CDE, Talent CDE, Novice Parliamentary Procedure CDE
Day 1: Tuesday, Feb 9, 2016
Day 2: Friday April 1, 2016