The South Central College – North Mankato Campus Foundation Board, is currently seeking to fill the position of North Mankato Campus Foundation Executive Director.
The Executive Director leads and executes the Foundation’s strategic priorities and ensures the alignment with the South Central College vision. This key position reports directly to the South Central College, North Manakto Campus Foundation Board President and works closely with the Foundation board, college, staff, alumni and members of the community. Actively engages volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organizations and funders in achieving the Foundation's vision and strategic goals. Other responsibilities include managing fundraising, communications, alumni relations and the scholarship program.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field preferred
- Five years of experience in non-profit organization work preferred
- Experience in project management and Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience in high volume, customer-service focused organization
- Excellent Communication and Public Relations skills