Check your registration window online:
- Click on Current Students
- Select “eServices” choose your campus
- Select “Courses & Registration” and then “Registration Window” – ensure the correct semester is displayed, if not, select Change the Semester and select Registration Window again
Spring 2020 (by student status)
- GRAD Priority – September 3, 2019 @ 1:00pm
- Returning Students – September 4, 2019 @ 8:00am (according to Registration Timetable, see below)
- Visiting Student & Consortium – October 12, 2019.
- New Students - Registration occurs during scheduled Advising and Registration Sessions
- Senior Citizens (age 62+) – 1st day of the semester, January 13, 2020
Priority Registration Information - Priority registration will be given to graduating students. Students who plan to graduate MUST file their Graduation Application in the Student Affairs Center as soon as possible to receive priority status.
Registration Timetable - Registration priority is in descending order of earned semester credit hours. This DOES NOT INCLUDE credits in which students are currently enrolled.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- 1:00 pm - GRAD Priority
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- 8:00 am - Minimum # of Credits: 60-999
- 1:00 pm - Minimum # of Credits: 45
Thursday, September 5, 2019
- 8:00 am - Minimum # of Credits: 30
- 1:00 pm - Minimum # of Credits: 15
Friday, September 6, 2019
- 8:00 am - Minimum # of Credits: 0