Transfer students are students who have attended an accredited college or university and have earned credit. Transfer students must be in good academic and financial standing. Student that have been suspended will be required to submit an Academic Financial Aid Reinstatement Appeal Form after completing the admissions process at South Central College. Appeals will not be considered until students complete the admissions process. Appeals will be evaluated by a committee on a first come/first serve basis. If an appeal is submitted with 14 calendar days prior to the start of the semester there is no guarantee that the student will be able to register for the semester they are trying to register for.
South Central College encourages completion of the application process early to assure the best availability for academic programs and courses as they may fill up.
- Summer 2017 Priority Admissions Deadline: May 19th, 2017
- Fall 2017 Priority Admissions Deadline: August 4th, 2017
- Spring 2017 Priority Admissions Deadline: December 8th, 2017
- Submit to SCC a completed application by using our Online Application or print out an Application Form and send in the completed form to the college. Both methods require payment of a one-time $20 non-refundable fee for your application to be processed. Free application during the month of October!
- Submit an official high school transcript or official GED transcript. Transcripts must be official and should be sent directly to SCC.
- Submit official college transcripts from all colleges previously attended. SCC may be able to obtain your official transcript from any of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities at no charge to you and will contact you if we are unable to obtain one. For information on how courses may transfer to SCC, please review the Transferology link via the SCC Transfer Made Easy link.
- Submit any earned Articulated College Credit which can be obtained from the www.ctecreditmn.com website.
- Learn what you'll need to do after you are accepted on the "I'm admitted now what?" page