Listed below, there are several resources on campus and in the surrounding area that can be beneficial to veterans.
- Financial Aid
Assists and administers multiple student financial assistance programs.
South Central College awarded over $300,000 in scholarships in 2013.
- Career Development & Counseling Services
Provides educational and career guidance, personal counseling and referrals to outside resources.
- Disability Services
Provides accommodations and assistance to ensure equal access and opportunity for students with disabilities, as well as tutoring and study skill improvement.
- County Veteran Service Officers
Offers wide ranging assistance and advocacy for veterans and their families, including disability claims, medical benefits, discharge upgrades, and more.
- Minnesota Workforce Veterans Employment Representatives
Assist with employment issues, including job search, resume writing, and access to unemployment benefits.
- VA Medical Center and Community Based Outreach Clinics
Low or no cost health care for all veterans.
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans
- Provides assistance to positively motivated local veterans and their families who are homeless or experiencing other life crises.
- My Military Education
Online resource for information about military educational benefits and Minnesota's colleges and universities.