Office hours at SCC campuses
Deann Schloesser and David Schrader are able to provide information and assistance to students making the transition from military to college. Veterans, current military members, and family members are encouraged to come in for personalized information about both on and off campus resources available to meet the unique challenges they face.
Information and referrals regarding:
- Educational benefits and scholarships
- Veterans' employment assistance and unemployment benefits
- Medical benefits
- Mental health resources
- Family assistance services
- Service-connected disability claims
- Post-deployment transition issues
- Veterans' rights regarding residency status, payment extensions, military transfer credits, and accommodations for deployments
For information about education benefits you may be eligible for, contact David Schrader. For information about admission, enrollment, programs, certification and class schedules contact, Deann Schloesser. For information regarding VA education benefit payments and bills, contact 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).