Ag Day on Campus
Prospective students have an opportunity to visit the Agribusiness Department on 6 special days during the school year. These days are called “Ag Day on Campus.” For additional information call the South Central College admissions office at 507-389-7220.
During the course of the school year the Agribusiness Department hosts several Region 7 FFA activities.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Region 7 Officer/Prof/State Degree Review Night
Friday, February 14, 2014
- Region 7 Officer/Prof/State Degree Interviews
- Region 7 Public Speaking CDE
- Region 7 Job Interview CDE
- Region 7 Extempt Speaking CDE
- Farm Bureau Discussion Meet
Friday, March 7, 2014
- Region 7 Spring Leadership Meeting/awards
- Region 7 Farm Management CDE
- Region 7 Ag Mechanics CDE
- Region 7 Crops CDE
- Region 7 Talent CDE
- Region 7 Creed Speaking CDE
April 27-29, 2014
State FFA Convention
The 2012 Ag Symposium will be held Tuesday, February 28.
Introduction to Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources (AFNR)
June 15-25, 2014
Food Science and Safety- Field Test (FSS)