Estimating your SCC charges for one semesterSouth Central College has a "Net Price Calculator" that will estimate your college expenses and financial aid eligibility.
Learn more here
Check Your Bill Online (Business Office)
All students may access their tuition/fee charges online
- Click on CentralNet Student Portal
- Click on e-Services / MnSCU Login (right side of screen)
- Choose North Mankato or Faribault campus
- Enter your SCC ID number and MnSCU PIN number
- Click on “Login” Tab
- Click on “Bills and Payment” on the left-side of screen
The Business Office also has an option for a payment plan if you do not have enough financial aid or do not plan on applying for financial aid.
Payment Plan Option
To help you meet your educational expenses, South Central College is proud to offer Automatic Payment Plan formerly called FACTS as a convenient budget plan. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) -- ACH payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option -- Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Financial Aid Recipients
Please check your financial aid Award Letter online to determine your aid for the semester. Aid is disbursed according to the number of credits that you have registered for. Remember that you must complete all THREE (3) loan steps in order for your loan to be certified. You may subtract this aid from your tuition bill. SCC’s Business Office will defer your tuition if you have completed the financial aid process and have your loans certified.
Financial Aid Disbursements
Grants, Scholarships, and Loans will be automatically applied toward your charges by the Business Office. Workstudy will not be applied – students will receive those funds through the payroll system based upon hours worked in a two-week period.