Hard at work on the trail on April 21!
Front row: Karingtan Stanford, Darci Stanford, Bo Stanford, Ala Garlinska Back Row: Jeff Miller, Brodee Stanford, Goy Tut, Doug Wertish
not pictured: Dave Edwards, Toby Leonard, Chris Reinhard, Matt Reinhard
By Heidi W. Beske, Director of Student Life
We now have 11 spin bikes, 1 recumbent bike, 1 elliptical and 1 treadmill. There are also dumb bells and a bench, but we are waiting on a rack for the bigger weights. The room also has exercise balls and stretch bands for use. The equipment was purchased with Student Life funds.
With anything new and wonderful, there are a few rules.
- You can only use the space during posted hours and ONLY when there is an attendant there.
- These are the hours for this week: Wednesday: 8-11:30 am & 2-4 pm | Thursday: 8-11:30 am and 2:30-4:30 pm
- Only SCC faculty, staff & students can use the space, but MUST show SCC ID each time to use the equipment. It is free to use this semester.
- You must sign a waiver that will be kept on file for the remainder of the school year. It highlights that you will use the equipment at your own risk.
- You must sign in every time you use the space.
- Be respectful of the equipment and the rights of others. Use is a privilege.
- Report any problems or defects in equipment to the attendant.
We hope this is just the beginning of more good things to come! Stop in and check out the equipment during open hours.
Men, you can get a free trial Irish Spring Deodorant/Antiperspirant, while supplies last.
- Changes to the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Online Learning at SCC
- Right Skills Now
- Speech Team - May 2010
- SCC Students Take Top Honors at 2010 SkillsUSA State Conference
- Long Term Care Open Enrollment
- SCC salutes our Retirees--Celebrating 92 years of dedicated service to South Central College!
- Phi Theta Kappa - April 2010
- News from Engineering and Construction Technology - April 2010
- Delta Epsilon Chi State Career Development Conference Update