Financial aid disbursement for the Fall semester is Friday, September 13, 2013. For students who have been awarded financial aid, funds available after deducting tuition and fees for the semester will be disbursed. For students with direct deposit set up with the school, the funds will be deposited in your account that day. If you do not have direct deposit, checks will be mailed via the US Postal Service on this day.
That's right. Tuition will remain the same for the next two years, making your degree even more affordable. In fact, all Minnesota State Colleges and Universities are freezing tuition to provide you with the continued opportunity to earn an affordable degree while keeping college debt levels as low as possible.
- Presidential Search
- Student Satisfaction Inventory helps to identify SCC strengths
- Computer Integrated Machining FastTRAC
- SCC's New Certified Nurse Educators
- SCC Faculty/Staff Diversity Training
- Prepare for this Summer and Spring
- SCC Awards and Recognition
- Student Senate Named MSCSA Student Senate of the Year
- SCC employees participate in the City of Faribault’s Beautification Day
- Student Life
- Changes to the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Online Learning at SCC
- Right Skills Now
- Speech Team - May 2010
- SCC Students Take Top Honors at 2010 SkillsUSA State Conference
- Long Term Care Open Enrollment
- SCC salutes our Retirees--Celebrating 92 years of dedicated service to South Central College!
- Phi Theta Kappa - April 2010
- News from Engineering and Construction Technology - April 2010
- Delta Epsilon Chi State Career Development Conference Update