That's right. Tuition will remain the same for the next two years, making your degree even more affordable. In fact, all Minnesota State Colleges and Universities are freezing tuition to provide you with the continued opportunity to earn an affordable degree while keeping college debt levels as low as possible.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system has retained Isaacson, Miller, a national executive search firm, to assist in South Central College’s Presidential Search.
The search process will follow the Board of Trustees Policy 4.2 Appointment of Presidents found at: http://www.mnscu.edu/board/policy/402.html.
Chancellor Steven Rosenstone has appointed Jim Johnson, President of Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, to chair the search advisory committee. Laural Kubat, Chief Human Resources Officer at South Central College, is the campus liaison. Renee Hogoboom, Assistant Director of Diversity and Equity, will serve as the committee’s system office liaison.
Chancellor Rosenstone has also selected the Presidential Search Advisory Committee members from the SCC communities of Faribault and North Mankato/Mankato, MSCF faculty, administrators, MMA middle managers, MAPE professional staff, AFSCME support staff and students. (See the attached list.) The advisory committee is charged with interviewing and conducting preliminary evaluations of candidates for the presidency of South Central College and formulating recommendations to the Chancellor on the individuals who should be asked to continue as semi-finalists.
Confidential inquiries, nominations, referrals, and resumes with cover letters may be sent in confidence to:
Michelle Cruz-Williams, Vice- President and Director
Donna Cramer, Senior Associate
263 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Electronic submission of materials is strongly encouraged.
You will find the Nomination Form in the top left menu where you can fill out and submit to Isaacson, Miller.
South Central College is a proud member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. The college is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. SCC has ADA accessible facilities.
- Student Satisfaction Inventory helps to identify SCC strengths
- Computer Integrated Machining FastTRAC
- SCC's New Certified Nurse Educators
- SCC Faculty/Staff Diversity Training
- Prepare for this Summer and Spring
- SCC Awards and Recognition
- Student Senate Named MSCSA Student Senate of the Year
- SCC employees participate in the City of Faribault’s Beautification Day
- Student Life
- Changes to the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Online Learning at SCC
- Right Skills Now
- Speech Team - May 2010
- SCC Students Take Top Honors at 2010 SkillsUSA State Conference
- Long Term Care Open Enrollment
- SCC salutes our Retirees--Celebrating 92 years of dedicated service to South Central College!
- Phi Theta Kappa - April 2010
- News from Engineering and Construction Technology - April 2010
- Delta Epsilon Chi State Career Development Conference Update