Boiler Operator Exam Prep
- Saturday Apr. 4, 2020 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Boiler Operator Exam Prep is a 7-hour training course designed with one purpose in mind: To help you pass your boiler operator exam. Whether you are taking a Minnesota Special Engineer or Grade C (2C, 1C or Chief C) licensing exam, this course will cover what you need to pass your boiler exam. Study materials and practice tests will be provided during class to ensure your success.
We can also customize this training to include high pressure boiler licensing. When you register, be sure to fill out the online form to let us know which high pressure license to include in the training.
The State will test you on (and this exam prep class covers) the following topics: Thermodynamics, Boiler & System Types, Safety Devices, Instrumentation & Controls, Steam Systems, Feedwater Systems, Combustion Theory & Systems, Water Treatment Chemistry, Plant Operations, Plant Maintenance. Code Issues (MN, ASME, NBIC) and Numbers & Calculations.
- 7 hours of exam prep training
- Folder of study materials
- Three practice exams with answer keys
What Students are Saying:
- "John does a wonderful job"
- "Great class, lots of info."
- "The instructor did an excellent job covering material for people that never operated a boiler."