- Make a donation by check and send to address below OR
- Donate Online
Details on Giving
There are many ways to Partner for the Future with SCC. Here's how:
1. Cash Gifts
Undesignated donations, Designated donations and Endowments are three ways to make cash gifts to the SCC Foundation.
- Undesignated donations: provide funds for student scholarships, projects and activities as well as future efforts.
- Designated donations: provide funds for a named scholarship or to help build one of the Foundation’s existing funds or endowments.
- Endowments: provide scholarships in perpetuity through an endowment established in your name or another name you select and a gift of $10,000.00 over three years.
2. Gifts of Stock & Securities
A gift of this kind can result in a small out-of- pocket expense and a federal income tax deduction for the donor.
3. Gifts of Property
Residences, farms, in-kind goods and services or equipment related to the mission of the college, when donated to the SCC Foundation, can benefit both parties.
4. Planned & Deferred Gifts
One of the simplest ways to provide a gift to the SCC Foundation is through a bequest in a will or living trust. A financial planner can assist you with information about substantial tax savings gained by leaving a legacy to the SCC Foundation.
For Additional Information:
South Central College Faribault Campus Foundation
1225 SW 3rd St., Faribault, MN 55021