Human Resources Report
By Laural Kubat, Human Resources Director
- College Lab Assistant I (Computer Integrated Machining) – Faribault – hired Christine Myers
- General Maintenance Worker Lead – North Mankato – promoted Tim Miller, current GMW
- Food Service Worker, Intermittent, hired Heather Hanson
- General Maintenance Worker – NM – temporary – Hired Michael Melvin. Started March 26.
- Child Development Instructor (75%) – Faribault/North Mankato –Pam Schweim was hired. Starts in the Fall.
- College Readiness Mathematics Instructor – Faribault – Hired Arlene Eliason. Starts in the Fall.
Vacancies in Progress:
- Computer Integrated Machining Instructor – Faribault – open until filled
- College Readiness English Instructor – North Mankato – replacing Mary Heminover – closed December 30, 2011
- College Readiness Mathematics Instructor – North Mankato – replacing Norma Malterer –closed December 30, 2011
- Nursing Instructor (60%) – North Mankato – open until filled
- Psychology Instructor – North Mankato – replacing Patricia Linehan – closed December 30, 2011
- Sociology Instructor – Faribault/North Mankato – replacing Raj Sethuraju – closed December 30, 2011
- OAS, Intermediate – 75%, North Mankato (home campus) and Faribault Campuses – replacing Beka Weum
- ITS3 – Systems Administrator – new position
- Faculty Development Specialist – MnSCU Academic Professional 4 (MAPE). New
- Art Instructor – full-time unlimited
- CBI Fire and Rescue Training Consultant (Custom Training Representative) – FT – MAPE position.
WELLNESS COMMITTEE UPDATES
In April we are sponsoring a Healthy BINGO Challenge. You should be receiving your BINGO card via e-mail by April 1. Participation is voluntary. Each bingo square contains a healthy activity under physical, nutrition, mental or social health.
For your first BINGO only – either across, down, diagonal or 4 corners you will receive a healthy snack.If you keep playing and get a blackout by April 30, you will be put in a drawing for a $25 gift certificate.
In North Mankato, bring your BINGO’s to the HR Office. In Faribault, bring your BINGO’s to Laura Hardy.
Watch for news about the poker walk in May.
We are thrilled that we will have an Intern working with the Wellness Committee for the next few months. Lindsay Olson will be with us for 450 hours. Her major is Community Health Education.
April Graff from HyVee will be at the North Mankato Campus on Tuesday, April 24 in Conference Center A at 12 Noon. She will be speaking on “How to Speak Produce.” We are also hoping to get a speaker in Faribault, if not we will do the meeting via ITV.