South Central College’s Nursing programs include many transfer students. If you are a student who has completed general education coursework at other educational institutions, there are a few items to be aware of.
- Credits will be accepted based on comparability and applicability. Course goals, content, and level must be similar.
- All credits considered for transfer must have been completed with a grade of “C/2.0” or better.
- Students requesting credit transfers must have an official transcript from all previously attended colleges submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Students shall provide documentation (course syllabus, course description) from the college or university for the course to be transferred.
- Students may schedule an appointment with the Transfer Specialist for additional information on their transfer work.
- Students may appeal the decision of the Transfer Credit Evaluation as outlined in the MnSCU Undergraduate Transfer Policy.
Students who have general education transfer questions may contact:
More transfer information is available in the school's transfer student website.