All students are responsible for SCC's registration and payment policies and procedures. Please read the following information before continuing.
CREDIT COURSE REGISTRATION:
SCC Academic Calendar
Valid Registration Dates (Registration Windows, Drop/Add/Refund Dates)
Please NOTE: Online drop/add is only available the first five days of each semester.
Registration Methods & Policies
Payment Requirements (Registration Cancellation for Nonpayment Information)
HOUR BASED COURSES
Hour Based Course Search (Login below or Search Only Right Now) -- soon to be available!
Center for Business and Industry Home Page (Drop/Add/Refund Policies)
By clicking any of the links below, you agree to the following terms:
- I have read and understand the course drop/add/refund policies stated above.
- I understand that web registration is only available until the end of the first week of classes for each term. After that time, any changes to my schedule must be made in the Student Affairs Center.
- I accept the financial obligations incurred as a result of the transactions I initiate on the subsequent SCC Online Registration pages.
- I understand that registering for classes does not ensure that they are financial aid-eligible. Classes must be program requirements to be financial aid eligible.
- I understand that unless payment or payment arrangements are made, all registrations may be dropped.
- I have reviewed and am responsible for the SCC Student Drug and Alcohol Use Policy.
Select the appropriate link to continue to login: