South Central College welcomes veterans and military family members to its campus. We recognize the sacrifices you have endured, the special circumstances you face as a student, and the unique perspective that your experience brings to our campus. SCC is committed to making your transition from military to college as smooth as possible and we strive to give you first class service and support.
Click here for a military to college checklist which will assist you in preparing for your new life as a college student.
SCC Admissions Checklist:
- Submit to SCC a completed application by using our Online Application.
- $20 non-refundable, one-time application fee.
- Submit an official high school transcript or official GED transcript. Transcripts must be official and should be sent directly to SCC.
- Schedule and complete the Accuplacer assessment. Official transcripts will determine if you are exempt from completing the Accuplacer.
- Submit official college transcripts from all colleges previously attended. SCC may be able to obtain your official transcript from any of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities at no charge to you. If we are unable to obtain your transcript we will contact you.