The wellbeing of our students, faculty, and staff is of the utmost importance. South Central College continues to work with the Minnesota State system, healthcare agencies, and others, to take the precautions necessary to protect the health and safety of all.
Coming to Campus
- Prepare before you come back to campus: South Central College has created a Back-to-Campus Preparedness Plan. All students, employees and visitors are asked to review the plan and complete a COVID-19 Permission to be on Camus Form before coming back to campus for the first time.
- Complete a Self-Assessment each day you come to campus: Each day that you plan to be on campus for more than 15 minutes, you will need to complete a short health assessment using our web-based COVID-19 Screening Tool before entering the building. This applies to all individuals on campus whether it be for class, work or another purpose per state policy. For more details, see the following Video Tutorial and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Protect yourself and others while on campus: When you arrive on campus, you will also be provided with a mask to wear and six-foot social distancing will be implemented in all areas with the exception of private offices and work spaces where six-foot social distancing is possible.
Fall Semester Classes, which in most cases begin August 24, will be offered online, on-campus and in a combination of online and on-campus (hybrid) depending upon the program:
- Classes with hands-on components will be able to be held completely on campus or with a combination of on campus and online instruction (hybrid).
- Classes without hands-on components will be held online.