The Academic Calendar link on the left lists more about breaks, holidays, and other information
- December 12, 2022 - January 20, 2023 – Bookstore charging allowed for financial aid applicants
- January 9 – Spring 2023 Semester begins
- January 9 - Entire bill is due if not enrolled in the NELNET/FACTS Automatic Payment Plan or have not met other minimum payment requirements*. Finalized financial aid awards may be deducted from the balance due.
- Payment requirements must be met immediately for registrations after January 9.
- January 13 – Last day to add or drop full-semester courses (begin in January – end in May)
- January 13 – Last day to opt-out of Inclusive Access in D2L
- January 13 - Registration Cancellation for Non-payment will be processed at 3:00 and again at midnight. Student accounts that do not meet the payment requirements* will have all courses administratively dropped.
- January 20 – Last day to charge textbooks to your student account
- January 20 – Last day to return books with a receipt for a full refund for Spring Semester
- January 23 – Last day for 75% refund if withdrawing from all the courses you registered for this term
- January 27 – First financial aid disbursement for Spring. See Financial Aid Dates for additional dates and info.
- January 30 – Last day for 50% refund if withdrawing from all the courses you are registered for this term
- February 6 – Last day for 25% refund if withdrawing from all the courses you registered for this term. No refunds after this date.
- February 22 - Late fees assessed on accounts not paid by 11:59 pm on February 21
- April 17 - Last day to withdraw from full-semester courses
- May 10 – Spring 2023 Semester ends