Get on the path to a rewarding career in Healthcare, Human Services, Carpentry, or Welding.
The Pathway to Prosperity program (P2P for short), is a state-funded program that gives qualifying participants a free semester of college and training that will open the door to a better job and career opportunities.
The program is broken down into three stages. Choose which stages are a good fit for your needs.
- On-Ramp: Workplace Ready - Entry-level workplace skills training. May 3 - June 25, 2021
- Bridge: Job and College Ready - Prepare for a specific job, college, or both! June 28 - August 20, 2021
- Integrated: A Semester of College - Choose entry-level welding, carpentry, or medical (Certified Nursing Assistant or Social work) at the South-Central College Faribault campus with continued support from Faribault Adult Education. August 23 - December 15, 2021
The program offers:
- FREE courses to get you ready for the workplace, a job, and college
- FREE tuition, books, supplies, equipment, and financial resources at South Central College
- FREE support from Faribault Adult Basic Education and Workforce Development professionals throughout your journey
Any one of the items below will qualify a candidate for the program:
- Less than 6th grade reading and math level, supported by English and math proficiency test
- Person of color
- Lack of stable housing
- Criminal record
- Without diploma or GED
- Unemployed for 15 or more of the past 52 weeks
- Below 200% federal poverty guidelines
Learn More, Determine Eligibility, and Register!
Candidates with a High School diploma please contact:
Career Force - 507 333-2088
Candidates without a high school diploma please contact:
Faribault Adult Education - (507) 333-6472
340 9th Ave SW, Suite 5958, Faribault, MN 55021
Share the Pathways to Prosperity program with others
Pathways to Prosperity is the result of a partnership between
- Faribault Adult Education (507 333-6472)
- South Central College (507 389-7423)
South Central College is a proud partner of the American Job Center Network.