high School CounselorSouth Central College provides high school students with a seamless transition to college. Scholarships and financial aid are available to students that are eligible.

Please use the links below to request information, and take a look at the various ways that we can partner with your school and your students. If you have additional questions, please contact our Admissions Advisors, Fanah Adam and John Harper via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by calling us at 507-389-7200 and pressing option 1. If you need to speak to our Director of Admissions & Financial Aid, Jayne Dinse, please contact her at 507-389-7269 or via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Request Information

Concurrent Enrollment

South Central College looks forward to working with area high schools to provide SCC general education and technical education courses within the high school.  A South Central faculty member will work hand-in-hand with a high school teacher as this teacher delivers curriculum within the high school to high school students; this curriculum meets SCC and high school standards. Several transferable general education courses and technical education courses are available that can meet student high school and college needs.

Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)

The Post Secondary Enrollment Options Program was established to promote rigorous educational pursuits and provide a wider variety of options for students. Through PSEO, high school students receive high school credit for college courses completed and may apply for postsecondary credit upon entering college after high school graduation.  See South Central College’s two PSEO options:

Minnesota College Credit Agreements

Through Carl Perkins, agreements are in place for students to earn college credits while still in high school at no cost to the high school or to the students. More than 40 different SCC classes have these agreements (articulations) with area high schools. Upon completion of the course(s) and requirements, students receive a certificate from their high school instructors. These certificates must be presented to the college admissions office prior to registration. Check with your high school to determine which courses are articulated within your school district and how to qualify.

View College Credit Courses

Learn more at the South Central Service, Work & Learning Center web site: www.scswl.org