SCC has partnered with local employers to offer students paid, work-based learning opportunities as apprentices and dual-trainees. The College’s Learn-Work-Earn program offers students the ability to combine structured on-the-job learning with their college courses to better prepare them for jobs in high-demand and high-skill industries. Through this combination, we help you master your technical skills and earn the life you want! By combining on-the-job training with traditional classroom instruction, we help you master your technical skills and earn the life you want.
- Master Your Skills: Practice the skills you learn in the classroom on the job.
- Employment: Receive a salary and start your career right away
- Free College Education: Graduate with minimal debt while earning a competitive wage.
- Maintain good academic standing
- Show up to class on time
- Show up to work on time
- Communicate with employer and college regularly
High-wage opportunities may be available to you in the following programs: