72 Credits AAS 3126, Academic Catalog 2019-2020
The Agribusiness Office Specialist/Manager program prepares students with the understanding, knowledge and skills to
manage or staff a modern farm or agribusiness firm office. The program provides specific office skills necessary to function
in an agribusiness office setting, as well as the agricultural background to work with producers and customers.
Degree Student Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate effective participation on an agribusiness team
2. Demonstrate verbal and written business communications
3. Demonstrate input technology
4. Demonstrate the promotion and selling of agricultural services and products
5. Utilize information organization and retrieval systems
6. Develop and maintain records required for successful employment
7. Apply knowledge of computer applications/operating system software..
Campus: North Mankato
Program Start Date: Fall and Spring Semester
The course requirements listed below are specific to the current school year (noted above). If you need to view the program from previous years view our Catalog Archive.
Required Technical Courses (15 Courses)
Complete the following courses:
Technical Electives (10 Credits)
Choose 10 credits from the following courses:
Required Liberal Arts and Sciences (3 Courses)
To complete an AAS Degree, students must complete 15 MnTC credits from 3 of the 10 MNTC Goal Areas. The following course is required:
Elective Liberal Arts and Sciences
Select 12 additional MnTC credits in goals 2-10. Courses must be selected in consultation with advisor/faculty.
PLEASE NOTE: All program plans are preliminary and curriculum may change without notice. Your catalog of record may have different requirements.