30 Credits CERT 3117, Academic Catalog 2020-2021
The Ag Chemical Applicator Technician Program will provide hands-on training in all areas of agriculture, including crops, soil, fertilizers, equipment operation and maintenance and agribusiness sales and management. Participants will gain proficiency with ultra-modern, high-tech chemical application equipment. Extensive use will be made of community-based resources to help provide private employment experience for students.
Certificate Core Competencies
1. Demonstrate effective participation on an agribusiness team
2. Perform maintenance and operate agribusiness industry equipment
3. Perform agribusiness industry computer functions
4. Promote and sell agricultural services and products
5. Develop and maintain agribusiness records systems
6. Demonstrate application of agricultural inputs
Campus: North Mankato
Program Start Dates: Fall and Spring Semester
The course requirements listed below are specific to the current school year (noted above). If you need to view the program from previous years view our Catalog Archive.
Required Technical Courses (12 Courses)
Complete the following courses:
Elective Courses (Suggested)
These courses are not required but are suggested as courses which may be beneficial to you in this career field. You will graduate from this program even if you do not complete these courses.
PLEASE NOTE: All program plans are preliminary and curriculum may change without notice. Your catalog of record may have different requirements.