Earn your associate degree at South Central College and then transfer to a 4-year university to complete your bachelor’s degree! At SCC, you can start your bachelor’s degree, while benefiting from the many advantages a community college has to offer, including smaller class sizes, individualized attention from expert instructors, and lower tuition.

photo of students at graduation with thumbs upThree Ways to Start Your Bachelor’s Degree at SCC:

  1. Associate of Arts: Earn this 2-year associate degree at SCC and transfer your credits toward a 4-year bachelor’s degree at any of the seven Minnesota State universities, with your general education requirements already completed.

  2. Minnesota State Transfer Pathways Associate Degrees: If you want to pursue a specific bachelor’s degree, a Minnesota State Transfer Pathway is perfect for you. These associate degrees give you the opportunity to take the first two years of your bachelor’s degree at SCC and seamlessly transfer to a designated program at a Minnesota State university with junior-year status.

  3. Transfer Agreements: Many academic programs at SCC have special agreements with other higher education institutions that allow you to transfer to one or more of their bachelor’s programs once you have earned your associate degree.

Contact Us: For questions involving college transfer please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..