South Central College Libraries are currently operating in a reduced capacity in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The library is returning to partial physical services for Spring Semester 2021 after February 1st.
- President's Day: closed on February 15, 2021
- Spring Break: closed March 8 through March 12, 2021
Spring Semester 2021 Library Hours
- The Library's physical space will re-open by appointment only beginning February 1, 2021.
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday on Faribault campus
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday on North Mankato campus
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Fridays are virtual only for both campuses virtual service hours available Monday through Friday during daytime office hours.
Please return your materials in a timely manner. We ask that you drop off your books in the book return bins outside the library door at your campus. There will be a reminder before the end of the semester, so reach out to us if you have questions or issues.
If you have a disability and need accommodations to access information in the library, please contact the library staff.