Individuals who would like to learn more about the Registered Nursing or Practical Nursing programs at South Central College should attend one of our Nursing Information Sessions. Nursing Information Sessions will be held via web conferencing using Zoom. Participants will receive a confirmation email and a link for the scheduled Zoom meeting a minimum of 24 hours before the session.
Some topics that will be discussed:
- Applying for Admission to South Central College as a Pre-Nursing student
- Differences in the RN and LPN Nursing programs
- Program Policies
- Nursing Application Requirements
- Entrance Exam Requirements
- Question and Answer Period
NOTE: Nursing Information Session attendance is required for application to the SCC Nursing programs. After attending, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance (by email) that must be included with your Nursing application. The Certificate of Attendance is valid for one year.