South Central College’s Nursing programs include many transfer students. If you are a student who has completed general education coursework at other educational institutions, there are a few items to be aware of.
- All credits considered for transfer must have been completed with a grade of “C/2.0” or better.
- Students requesting credit transfers must have an official transcript from all previously attended colleges submitted to the Admissions Office. (Once admitted to SCC, MinnState transcripts can be accessed by advisors.)
- Students may need to provide documentation (course syllabus or course outline) from the college or university for the course to be reviewed for equivalency.
- Students may appeal the decision of the Transfer Credit Evaluation as outlined in the MinnState Undergraduate Transfer Policy.
- Course Equivalents Tab in E-Services - Go to ‘Courses and Registration’ then ‘Search for a Course’
Students who have transfer questions may contact:
More transfer information is available in the school's transfer student website.