Online Education Quiz
Online education is a positive experience for most students, but it's not right for everyone. Take the Minnesota State distance learning quiz to help you decide if online courses are a good choice. Feedback on your quiz answers will help you better understand what it takes to succeed.
Top considerations before you take an online course
- You’ll need a computer and an Internet connection. Check technology requirements for online courses.
- Internet and computer skills are required.
- Online education courses are often accelerated and are most beneficial if you are motivated and can work independently.
- You will need to devote a sufficient number of hours each week toward your online education studies.
- You must be able to express yourself well in writing.
- You can simultaneously take on-campus and online education courses.
- Some online courses may require you to attend class in person some of the time or at least check in at specific times. Check the course description for more information.
- Many students who aren't comfortable participating in on-campus classes find they contribute more freely in online education classes.