Visit the "How to Apply" page to learn about the admissions steps and policies.
- Because we are an open-access institution, there is no application fee.
- You must be admitted to SCC in order to receive financial aid.
- South Central Online students follow the same admissions guidelines and procedures as they would if enrolling for on-campus classes.
Next Steps after Admission:
- Online Orientation. All new SCC students must complete Online Orientation before registration. View the "Next Steps After Admssion" page to find more information about completing Online Orientation.
- Registration. After acceptance for admission, you will receive information necessary for registration. With that information, you can enroll in classes through SCC's E-Services.
If you do not plan to complete a degree, diploma, or certificate at South Central College, you are considered a Visiting Student. You can find more information on the "Visiting Students" page. Note: you are not eligible for Financial Aid as a visiting student.