Start here and get the support you need to transfer anywhere.
We have options!
- General Education / Minnesota State Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)
South Central College is part of the Minnesota State Transfer Curriculum, which means when you take lower-division general education classes here, they are guaranteed to transfer to any Minnesota State college or university across the state. View our list of Minnesota State Curriculum-approved courses in our Academic Catalog.
- Minnesota State Transfer Pathways Associate Degrees
Get your associate degree and complete the first two years of a four-year bachelor’s degree at South Central College. Save thousands of dollars on your education, then finish your bachelor’s degree at one of Minnesota State’s seven universities across the state! We offer six Minnesota State Transfer Pathway Degrees.
- Associate of Arts Degree
An associate’s degree from South Central College will give you the practical skills and knowledge you need to advance your career in a supportive, encouraging environment. Our program gives you a solid general education foundation while focusing on practical and relevant application of skills and knowledge.
- Transfer (Articulation) Agreements with other institutions
SCC partners with other institutions to transfer specific academic credits between our academic program with other institutions. These agreements are designed for students to fulfill general education or program requirements of a four-year degree at another post-secondary institution – saving you time and money so you can earn your degree more efficiently.
Starting at SCC is a smart choice. You’ll benefit from:
- Expert faculty, smaller class sizes, state-of-the-art labs, and a student-success support system provide you with a great learning experience
- Lowest tuition in the region! Plus, the college’s foundations award more than $500,000 in student scholarships annually
- Wide variety of programs. Whether you have a major that interests you or not, SCC has a several programs to help you start your four-year degree
Your Success Starts Here!
Get started today by contacting SCC's Admissions Team at 507-389-7220 or