Transfer students are students who have attended an accredited college or university and have earned credit. Transfer students must be in good academic and financial standing. Students that have been suspended will be required to submit the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal form (found on the SCC Forms page under "Registration Forms") after completing the admissions process at South Central College. Appeals will not be considered until students complete the admissions process. Appeals will be evaluated by a committee on a first come/first serve basis. If an appeal is submitted 14 calendar days prior to the start of the semester there is no guarantee that the student will be able to register for the semester they are trying to register for.

Contact Us: For questions involving college transfer please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Admissions Checklist:

  • Submit to SCC a completed application by using our Online Application or print out an pdfApplication Form and send in the completed form to the college.
  • Submit an official high school transcript (Domestic or Foreign) or official GED transcript. Transcripts must be official and should be sent directly to SCC.
  • Submit official college transcripts from all colleges previously attended. SCC may be able to obtain your official transcript from any of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities at no charge to you and will contact you if we are unable to obtain one. For information on how courses may transfer to SCC, please review the Transferology link via the SCC Transfer Made Easy link.
  • Submit any earned Articulated College Credit which can be obtained from the website.
  • Learn what you'll need to do after you are accepted on the "I'm admitted now what?" page