Listed below, there are several resources on campus and in the surrounding area that can be beneficial to veterans.
- Financial Aid
Assists and administers multiple student financial assistance programs.
South Central College awarded over $300,000 in scholarships in 2013.
- Career Development & Counseling Services
Provides educational and career guidance, personal counseling and referrals to outside resources.
- Disability Services
Provides accommodations and assistance to ensure equal access and opportunity for students with disabilities, as well as tutoring and study skill improvement.
- County Veteran Service Officers
Offers wide ranging assistance and advocacy for veterans and their families, including disability claims, medical benefits, discharge upgrades, and more.
- Military OneSource
A one stop shop for numerous resources of interest to veterans.
- Minnesota Workforce Veterans Employment Representatives
Assist with employment issues, including job search, resume writing, and access to unemployment benefits.
- Minnesota VA Medical Center and Community Based Outreach Clinics
Low or no cost health care for all veterans.
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans
Provides assistance to positively motivated local veterans and their families who are homeless or experiencing other life crises.
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
Serving Minnesota Veterans, their dependents, and survivors.
- Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund
Were you deployed? If so, the Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund shows our troops how much we value their commitment and service to our country by providing all returning service members with a cash award.
- Minnesota National Guard Education Services
Information on benefits and financial incentives available through the Minnesota National Guard.
- My Military Education
Online resource for information about military educational benefits and Minnesota's colleges and universities.
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs
Access and manage your VA benefits and health care.