Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
Take your career to the next level with the CompTIA A+ certification, the top credential for associate-level information technology (IT) professionals. This five-day boot camp powered by Infosec, a leading provider of cybersecurity training, will teach you the skills required to become a successful computer technician. Learn basic software and hardware knowledge, like installation and configuration, while preparing to pass one of the industry’s most influential certifications.
What You Can Expect
- Online, immersive format
- 5 days of live, expert-led training
- Learn in a cohort of peers
- Limited seats per session
How You Will Benefit
- Learn from industry experts: Instructors have 10+ years of industry training experience and are professionals with active roles in the industry.
- Earn your CompTIA A+ certification: Get everything you need to get certified, including unlimited practice exam attempts and certification exam voucher.
- Extended access: Review boot camp materials and replay daily video lessons for 90 days after your completion date.
- Infosec Skills subscription: Advance your skills with a 90-day subscription to hundreds of additional on-demand courses and hands-on labs.
Who Should Enroll?
To enroll, you should have a general understanding of Windows OS and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
CompTIA A+ Training Boot Camp FAQs
What career opportunities can I pursue after completing the CompTIA A+ Training Boot Camp?
The CompTIA A+ certification has become an industry standard for beginning a career in IT. It serves as proof that you have the knowledge and skills required to fill technical support and operational roles in information technology. CompTIA states that according to a report published by the International Data Corporation, 96% of hiring managers use IT certifications as a way of screening candidates for available job positions.
What job titles do CompTIA A+ certified professionals have?
There are many different jobs for professionals who have obtained the CompTIA A+ certification. Some of these positions include IT support specialist, help desk technician, field service technician, Tier 1 support specialist, desktop support specialist, associate network engineer, systems support technician, junior systems administrator, service desk analyst, technical support specialist, desktop support administrator, end-user computer technician, and system support technician.
Why is the CompTIA A+ a good option for someone looking to grow their IT career?
The CompTIA A+ certification is the only industry-recognized credential that includes performance-based items that serve to prove you have the knowledge and skills to think on your feet and perform critical support tasks on the spot.