Leading to Impact Culture
- Wednesday Jan. 15, 2020 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Click here to register online
Leading to Impact Culture is a unique, interactive 8-week course (1/15 - 3/4) that will provide participants with actionable leadership skills to positively impact their culture in all areas of life. Lessons are based on real workplace situations and will encourage the connection and support of attendees. Each week, participants will be provided with a new tool to explore and the opportunity to deepen their learning through discussion and activities. Join the positive leadership movement impacting today’s culture and learn how to actively engage in creating a positive culture in your workplace and the world.
- Understand the difference between coaching, mentoring, and managing
- Identify the root cause of performance concerns and errors to create a culture of safety and learning
- Become a positive leader without ignoring the areas of concern
- Learn how to maintain and build relationship bridges while enforcing discipline
- Understand how your power (titled or implied) impacts others
- Obtain tools to transition from peer to supervisor
This course meets live each week in a virtual classroom using video conferencing technology where the instructor and students can all see and hear each other. In addition, assignments and course content will be provided to students in an online learning management portal (D2L) to complete outside of the live class times.
About the Instructor
Christine Ripley has over 20 years of experience in Human Resources and as a leadership development influencer in union & non-union, public sector, non-profit, tribal, health care, hospitality, gaming, and professional environments. Combining experience and her training in co-active coaching, she brings a fresh approach to positive leadership. Her passion comes to life in this training to support positive leaders who are creating the culture they desire.