All participants recieve a free South Central College T-shirt.
SCC Career and Technical Programs
- Architectural Drafting & Design
- Auto Body & Collision Technology
- Automotive Service
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Careers
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Assisting
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Services
- Energy Technical Specialist
- Family Services
- Geographic Information Systems
- Graphic Communications
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
- Intensive Care Paramedic Technician
- Machine Tool Technology
- Manufacturing Production Technology
- Marketing Management
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Nursing Assistant (Preparation for CNA & HHA)
- Office Administration & Technology
- Practical Nursing (Preparation for LPN)
- Professional Nursing (Preparation for RN)
Each year, colleges around the country honor new college students who are entering a professional career and technical (CTE) fields through National CTE Letter of Intent Signing Day. The event mirrors the NCAA’s National Signing Day for athletes who commit to playing sports in college. Signing Day at South Central College offers a wide variety of professional and technical programs with approximately 100 degree, diploma, and certificate options. If you are a high school senior considering starting one of these programs in Fall 2023, you definitely want to be a part of our Signing Day!
- Faribault Campus Event Center: April 18, 2023
- North Mankato Campus Conference Center: April 20, 2023
9:30 a.m. Check-in and Refreshments
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Official Signing Ceremony
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Optional Tours
Letter of Intent
During the ceremony, you will sign a letter of intent indicating that South Central College will hold a place for you in the program of your choice to start in Fall 2023. Signing a letter of intent does not necessarily commit you to enroll at South Central College. Instead, it signifies your intention to learn more about your program, and if you choose to enroll, to complete the program.
Thousands of Dollars in Scholarships to be Awarded!
Scholarships of up to $2,500 will be awarded to participants committed to a professional career or technical program. These scholarships are provided by our South Central College Campus Foundations and the Workforce Development Scholarship Program.
- High school counselors, principals, school district superintendents, and civic and business leaders will be in the audience to show their support.
- A large delegation of South Central College faculty and staff will be there to welcome you to the college.
- Please invite your family and friends to celebrate with you at Signing Day.
- Those unable to attend in person can return to this page after the event to watch the playback.
Want to learn more?
Call (507) 389-7220, Option 1