Advising and Registration Process
Before you attend Advising and Registration, you must:
- Be fully admitted to South Central College for Spring 2024. (New Summer 2024 students: Please check back in January for appointment options.)
- Have completed Online Orientation
- Select your campus and program/major below to schedule an Advising and Registration Session with your advisor.
- In-Person: Faribault Student Affairs Center or the North Mankato One Stop OR
- Virtual / Microsoft Teams: Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation (to the address you used when signing up for the appointment) with a link to join your virtual appointment.
In your New Student Appointment, your Academic Advisor will help you in:
- Reviewing your Academic Plan and answering questions
- Registering for your classes
- Learning more about valuable Support Services at SCC to ensure you’re successful