Before you attend Advising and Registration, you must:
- Be fully admitted to South Central College for Summer 2022 or Fall 2022
- Have completed Online Orientation
- Select your campus and program/major below to schedule an Advising and Registration Session with your advisor.
- In-Person: Faribault Student Affairs Center or the North Mankato One Stop OR
- Virtual / Microsoft Teams: Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation (to the address you used when signing up for the appointment) with a link to join your virtual appointment.
In your New Student Appointment your Academic Advisor will help you in:
- Reviewing your Academic Plan and answering questions
- Registering for your first classes (Spring 2023 Semester is available as well)
- Learning more about valuable Support Services at SCC to ensure you’re successful