Unofficial transcripts are available FREE of charge, do not include the signature of the registrar or the school seal, and can be accessed through your eServices account.
To view or print Unofficial Transcripts
Go to eServices Sign-In
- Enter your STAR ID and password
- Click on “Academic Record” (on the left column)
- Choose "Chronological" and click on “Get Academic Record”. Your unofficial transcript will be displayed.
- To print this information, click on the “PDF symbol” that will appear above the transcript information.
Official Transcripts ($7.50 per copy)
South Central College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse as its trusted agent for processing official transcript requests. Students who have a major credit card and valid email address can request an official transcript through this service.
If you need an official SCC transcript sent to another Minnesota State College or University, that institution may be able to obtain your transcript free of charge. Please contact that institution directly for further information.
- Credit cards will only be charged after orders have been processed.
- If you have documents (e.g. AMCAS, CASPA, etc.) that need to be sent with your transcript, you may upload them, and they will be attached with your order.
- Official transcripts are issued in a sealed envelope and are rendered unofficial once the seal on the envelope is broken.
- Some institutions will not accept a hand-delivered transcript as official; instead, it must be mailed directly from South Central College. You should check the policy of the receiving institution before you decide to hand-deliver your transcript.
- You will receive updates throughout your whole ordering process.
- Official transcripts CANNOT be released if you have a balance due to SCC. You will be notified if transcripts cannot be sent due to holds.
Official Transcript Delivery Methods
South Central College has two options for the delivery of official transcripts.
- By standard U.S. Mail (Due to COVID-19, the processing time for paper transcripts will be 7-10 days)
- Electronic Delivery (processing time 2-3 days) Only available for students that have attended since 1989 to the current year.
- Allow up to two weeks after the last day of the semester if you indicated to send your transcript after grades are posted.
- Degrees do not appear on transcripts for approximately 6-8 weeks after the last day of the semester.
- Transcripts can not be requested via email or telephone.