Access to the North Mankato campus is limited:
- Visitors/guests must use door #1 (main/south side entrance facing Lee Blvd). 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Current students and employees only use either door #30 (east side of campus/A building) or door #15 (conference center entrance on the north side of campus) whichever is closest to your campus destination. 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- From US-169 or MN-22, exit to US-14
- Follow 14 west into North Mankato
- Exit onto Lookout Drive and go south (left)
- Turn left onto Lee Blvd
Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation for taking a campus tour can contact Susan Mucha, Interim Director of Academic Support/Disability Accommodation Coordinator, 507-389-7222. Contact should be made after your tour appointment has been scheduled with the Admissions office and at least 7 days prior to the tour.