Visit SCC During Minnesota State Week
At South Central College, your success is our priority. That’s why SCC offers a variety of program options that prepare you to start a rewarding career when you graduate, continue on to the next phase of your education - or both. And, you’ll have access to a wide array of student support services designed to meet your unique needs. Come to one of our open houses and discover everything you need to succeed!
- Take a tour and explore academic programs in your specific areas of interest.
- Participate in a “Student Services Scavenger Hunt” to learn about all the ways we can help support your success.
- Find out about student activities and organizations.
- Learn about SCC’s easy admissions and registration process.
- Get details on your financial aid and scholarship options.
- Receive a free t-shirt or sunglasses so you’re ready for your bright future!
Two Minnesota State Week open houses for ALL areas of interest:
- Tuesday, June 21, North Mankato, 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23, Faribault, 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Click on your area of interest to see other open house times
On-campus, In-person Tour
Photographic Virtual Tour
Take a 360-degree view tour of various areas throughout our Faribault and North Mankato campuses. It's the next best thing to actually being on campus.
Contact the Admissions Team
For details on these activities or any other questions you may have about South Central College, connect with our admissions team in the way that works best for you:
- Call 507-389-7220 and select Option 1 for quick assistance
- To schedule a campus tour or to make an in-person, phone, or video appointment, please click on the appropriate button below.
Note: if you have specific questions about a program, such as class times, employers in the field, placement information, or you would like to meet with a program advisor, you will want to reach out directly to the program advisor. Contact information is located on the program web page of each major linked to from our list of majors and programs.