South Central College Libraries are currently operating in a reduced capacity in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. We are returning to fully virtual services. The library is anticipating returning to partial physical services for Spring Semester 2021 after February 1st. Please watch this page for changes to the library hours.
- Winter Break: Closed December 24th, December 25th, and January 1st. Virtual Hours only on December 21-23 and December 28th-January 29th (7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday).
Spring Semester 2021 Library Hours
- Spring semester classes begin on January 11th. During the rest of January, the Library will offer Virtual Hours, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- The Library's physical space will re-open by appointment only beginning February 1, 2021.
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday on Faribault campus
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday on North Mankato campus
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Fridays are virtual only for both campuses virtual service hours available Monday through Friday during daytime office hours.
Please return your materials in a timely manner. We ask that you drop off your books in the book return bins outside the library door at your campus. There will be a reminder before the end of the semester, so reach out to us if you have questions or issues.
If you have a disability and need accommodations to access information in the library, please contact the library staff.